Skip to main content

BEST FOUNDATION FOR OILY AND DRY SKIN- MISS ROSE FOUNDATION

BEST  FOUNDATION FOR OILY AND DRY SKIN-As we all know, foundation is the most basic and important item in our makeup collection, which decides our final makeup look. Therefore, choosing the right foundation according to skin type and skin tone is both time and money-saving. Here I will be sharing my personal experience regarding a foundation that I consider best and most affordable for winters and, for sure, will prove best for you too.

MISS ROSE FOUNDATION
MISS ROSE MATTE LIQUID FOUNDATION:

Packaging: It comes in a normal size plastic tube
Price : 399 PKR- Online
Texture: not too runny and too sticky

My Experience with MISS ROSE MATT FOUNDATION:

Normally, my skin is oily in summer but in winter, it is dry to some extent as wearing any foundation specifically for dry skin makes my face look cakey and patchy. So for me, finding the best suitable foundation for my skin type during winter was itself a long struggle. Some I tried were too oily, making my face look tired and glossy after some time, and then finally, I tried Miss Rose Liquid foundation on the recommendation of a friend.

  • Why this foundation?

Many of you must be thinking that it's a matte foundation and how can we use it in winter. Yeah, the same question I had in my mind but I wanted to try it for once to see the results. I bought it online for 399 PKR. It is a medium to full coverage foundation and its consistency isn't too runny or too sticky. While using it for the first time, I applied it using my fingers on my face and then dabbed it with a sponge in the end. The end results were flawless. I faced no difficulty applying it on my face which normally dry skin people face. But after 5 hours, it looked a little patchy on my skin. Then on the next day, before applying it to my face I added a little bit of moisturizer in it and my whole day went well. It lasted for a long time without making my skin look patchy. Till now I am using this foundation as it perfectly suits my skin.

I use it in summer without moisturizer and in winter with moisturizer. If you have the same skin type as mine you must try it once. You will see the results yourself. I have tried a lot of expensive foundations too but I was never satisfied with any as much as with this foundation. They might suit others but for me, I found this the best one. 

One thing I should mention is that if you want a full matte look just set it a little with a setting powder otherwise foundation gives an instant matte look somehow fresh. In winter avoid using setting powder.

Girls with normal skin or a little bit of dry skin (combination)  like mine can use it in winter also and are good to go anywhere wearing it all day long, having no worries :)

PROS:

  • easily applicable using fingers
  • medium to full coverage
  • using a little amount of it gives you a lot of coverage
  • hides blemishes, dark spots, dark circles, and all imperfections
  • long-lasting
  • no touchups needed- after 5 hours even my makeup looks fresh
  • doesn't get oxidized
  • doesn't looks oily on my face even if I apply it for a whole day
  • different shades are available for different skin tones so easy to choose
  • product doesn't shift whether sets it with powder or not
  • affordable- with the best results

CONS:

  • Personally, it worked for me great but people with dry skin should use a good quantity of moisturizer and prep their skin well before using it for best results :)
  I hope this review was helpful to you ladies. I would highly recommend this foundation as it is affordable and does miracle work for you. You must invest in it and after getting it you wouldn't need any other or separate foundation for winter or summer. I have combination skin (oily in summer, dry in winter, or both, sensitive too) and it worked best for me so if you have skin like mine then must try it. It is better than many high-end foundations available in the market.


 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L'OREAL TRUE MATCH COMPACT POWDER REVIEW- BEST OR WORST COMPACT POWDER

L'OREAL TRUE MATCH COMPACT POWDER REVIEW- I am a true fan of L'Oreal products. I have tried a lot of L'Oreal products, especially its foundations and mascaras but this time I wanted to try its compact powder. As I have combination skin (sometimes more oily, sometimes more dry or both), I was looking for a compact powder that suits my skin. And then finally, I got my hands on L'Oreal True Match Compact Powder. I was super excited to try it.  L'OREAL TRUE MATCH COMPACT POWDER: Packaging: Plastic- it has a mirror and sponge applicator Consistency: Too powdery, not smooth Price: I bought it for 2350 PKR MY EXPERIENCE WITH LOREAL TRUE MATCH COMPACT POWDER: Packaging:  If we talk about its packaging so it comes in plastic packaging with a mirror and sponge applicator. Though I didn't like the sponge so I used another powder puff. Anyhow, the packaging is satisfactory overall.    Shades:   The product comes in different shades. Initially, I had difficulty choosing the

DREAM MATTE MOUSSE MAYBELLINE BASE- BEST FOUNDATION FOR OILY SKIN

  DREAM MATTE MOUSSE MAYBELLINE BASE-Maybelline products are just love. If you are a Maybelline fanatic like me then you must have tried a lot of its products. I always try on different Maybelline products as it's one of my favorite brands. I have tried different foundations of Maybelline and this time I wanted to try its famous Dream Matte Mouse Foundation. My friends were already using it and their reviews were always positive about it. Anyhow, I wanted to try it myself. So I just went and bought it. MAYBELLINE DREAM MATTE MOUSSE FOUNDATION: Packaging: small cylindrical glass pot- travel friendly  Consistency and Texture:  Thick, moussey and feels light on the skin Price: 1890 PKR My Experience with Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation: I usually pick up Maybelline products blindly because till now all of their products that I tried on never dissatisfied me. I have combination skin(more oily sometimes or drier or both) but wanted to try it for my skin in the summer when it is

BEST FACE MOISTURIZER FOR OILY SKIN AND ACNE- BENEFITS OF ALOEVERA GEL FOR SKIN

BEST FACE MOISTURIZER FOR OILY SKIN AND ACNE-There are many different kinds of moisturizers of different brands available in the market so it becomes difficult which one to choose. Getting a perfect moisturizer means you don't have to worry about half of your skin problems. It is not something specifically for people with dry skin can only use but for people like me who have combination skin (sometimes more oily, sometimes more dry, or sometimes both), it is also necessary to moisturize their skin well. Better moisturizing of skin comes with the use of good moisturizer. It doesn't mean always to consider brands or expensive moisturizers when talking about the best moisturizers.  What we always do? we just randomly pick up any moisturizer irrespective of considering its results and how it would react to our skin. And gets excited that yeah it's doing its work well. But needpeople like me who sometimes have more oily and sensitive skin needs to be extra careful. All of us hav